Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not listed here, feel free to contact me!
What do we wear?
This is a big question when it comes to having your picture taken, and can be very important. There are many different websites out there that give you information about what to wear. Some important things to remember when you are deciding what to wear:
- Is it comfortable?
- This is something to keep in mind if you are going to be running around to different places, chasing children, or wanting something active, you want to be able to move. If you aren’t doing these things, go for whatever style you are looking for.
- Where are you taking the pictures?
- Dress appropriately. If you plan to wade through the water and get muddy, be prepared!
- Pay attention to your surroundings. If it’s outside in a green wooded area, steer clear of greens and browns and go for something that contrasts nicely with your surroundings.
- Coordinate, not match
- You want your family pictures to look stunning and show them off, but matching isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Choose two colors and coordinate the colors your are wearing!
If you want some great information about what to wear to your photoshoot, this blog is a great source ——> What to Wear!?
You can also check out my Pinterest board on what to wear!
How long will it take to get our pictures?
Depending on how busy I am, it could take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for me to edit them and put them on a disk if that’s what you ordered. It takes another week or two to get the prints in the mail. Most of the time, I can get them to you pretty fast!
(There is always the options for a rush order for a small fee if you need them sooner.)
Do I get the rights to my prints?
When you order a CD of your prints, you will receive a print release with it.